At Tucson Weight Loss Surgery we believe that everyone deserves an individualized approach to weight loss. What works for one person may not be the right path for another. Every person has a different medical history, family history, dietary history, and environmental factors that play a role in their ability to lose weight. And, bariatric surgery patients have different nutritional needs than non-surgical patients. This is why we offer nutritional counseling to all with our Registered Dietitian. We don’t just teach you what to eat, what vitamins to take and when, what types of exercise drives weight loss, but also how to effectively implement long-term change to keep the weight off forever.
What We Offer
- Interactive group discussions on a wide range of topics.
- Individualized nutritional counseling with our Registered Dietitian, Zoe Schroeder.
- Educational handouts, recipe ideas, strategies for success, in-depth videos, and more.
- Telemedicine options for appointments and interactive group discussions.
- Long-term follow-up! We understand that weight management is often a lifelong journey and we are here to support you every step of the way.
- Jumpstarting Healthy Habits
- Your Pre-op Diet (VLCD)
- Pre-op Weight Loss
- Eating After Bariatric Surgery: A Guide to the First 6 Weeks
- Eating After Bariatric Surgery: A Guide to the First Year
- Eating After Bariatric Surgery: A Guide for the Rest of Your Life
- Vitamins After Bariatric Surgery
- The Metabolic Reset Diet
- Increasing Your Vegetable Intake
- All About Sugar
- Eating to Maintain Your Results
We Make It Affordable
Weight loss is complicated and can be quite expensive which is why we are focused on providing affordable care to everyone. We offer low-cost group nutrition coaching sessions with our Registered Dietitian for a low monthly cost.
A few of the many benefits of moderate weight loss include:
- Improved quality of life
- Increased mobility and decreased joint pain
- Improved blood pressure and cholesterol values
- Improvement in diabetes and prediabetes
- Improvement in sleep apnea and quality of sleep
- Reduced need for medications